Sunday, June 21, 2009

im back?=.=

yoyo..dis is my 1st blog for 2009 haha..after being lost for such a long time =D i really lazy to update my blog ler..and 2009 so far for me is a not so gud year..not as gud as 2008..haha aiyo dono wat to write ler..

haha im feelin very down recently..dono how to describe lar my feelings now haih..i keep thinkin to myself..why i cant achieve and get the things dat i really wan to own..the things dat i give alot of my effort and feelings towards it..but juz cant get it..aiyo dono y so emo lar..sad=.= today in church, i spin the wheel of fortune..which got numbers 1-15 on it..when i spin i wanna see wat number i get..i keep hoping dat i wont get the number '2' coz dis number seems to be very related to my life..i was born in 2nd of febuary,which is 2/2..i always used to get number 2 in my running competition during my primary school times..my trophy is all full of silver colours..and erm..i seem to always lose out to sumbody in watever i do..especially in the love matter..haha..and i cant be the first always..haha guess wat?i spin the wheel and i get the unlucky number 2..im thinkin isit god's plan and my fate dat i always lose to a particular person..and i must always be behind sum1 in life?haihh writing this blog is really unlike me lar..to be so emo haha..i really hope everything will change lur..and i pray to god to change me..haha k la..today is father's day..wish all fathers will hav a gud and nice fathers day^^

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

u're getting no.2 because God wants to let you know that He's always no.1 in your life :).

A reminder ;).

Put God at first in everything you do, I believe when God is with you, you'll do your best :D.

God bless you my brother!