Tuesday, December 30, 2008

pmr result

today is 1 of the most gan jiong day of my life..PMR RESULT IS COMIN OUT!!!!!the day b4 today leh..i went to a wedding dinner and drank alot of wine..coz i know i will hav problem sleeping so i drank as much as i can till im drunk..i really drunk but i still cant sleep..TOO GAN JIONG LA!!den i go watch movie and at last slept at 3 am haha..the next day..which is today i woke up quite early..8+ i wake up and roll roll roll on the bed adi..coz too excited..got oni few things on my mine..if i get straight A's i will be in seventh heaven xD..but if 6A..den not dat syok la..i also pictured the scene if i get 5 A..i will be like KAO LAT!!
So..i dota 1 match 1st to relax myself haha..i told myself if i lost dis game..means bad luck and if i wan..gud luck lol so eventually i won the game haha..den i damn happy..den dat stupid jason sms me say i get straight A..make me more happy oni..den after dat jason's mum fetch us to school..on the way sumore traffic jam..make me super gan jiong oni haha xD
bla bla bla..finnaly i know my result adi..its 6A 1B T_T..B for BAHASA MALAYSIA..although not in seventh heaven but i also quite happy wit my result la haha..the 1st thing i do is phone my mum..she aso quite happy xD den after dat go watch movie wit ronald at leisure mall and bought a bday present for my mum^^ she 31st december birthday haha
so..i wanna congrats those who get straight A's^^ and those who not so gud result nvm la..PMR ONI MA!! xD k la ciaoz

2 comments:

Jingyee=) said...

LOL stupid jason == He got strait As' dat's why he called u isit? hahaha Anyway..nice atmosphere u had b4 taking da result..unlike us..ZzZiki

ღ✰ ハルキレイ ✰ღ said...

Wallaoway! Ok la ur result.....Same as me but I got 7 As cuz I take the Religious studies ma.......Happy 2009!

^^_________^^