Tuesday, November 25, 2008

yoyo~working now T_T

hey hey long time never update my blog adi..i almost forget i have a blog also lolz..dis holiday is a busy holiday so far..becoz im working!! T_T means i cant go out gai gai wit my dear frens adi>< damn sad arr..sorry arr kawanku when december time i belanja makan ok? xD..so means i wont be at KL until 17 december..and onli come back during sundays >< luckily my cousin teman me so i wont feel too bored haha..after work sumtime go cc play awhile..den buy movie watch every nite xD cant wait till i get my gaji..gonna buy a new comp wakaka
k la dis blog i type when i working leh..later boss kill me haha..k la ciaozzzz ^^

2 comments:

Valerie said...

OMG where're you working? In other state? 'Cause you said you can't go home zzzzzzzzz
Lol work hard k! We'll see you in DEC!!!!!!!!! =)

calvinteeVS said...

yeah..working at shah alam now